We welcome the prayers of all of God’s saints for the continuing revelation of his salvation and grace to those who, yet, do not know him.
The following are specific prayer needs. Please pray that:
- There will be strengthening of family units, through the Godly example and service of believing families
- The ongoing battle that many people experience daily in the form of substance abuse.
- Both alcohol and nicotine are major players in cancer and premature liver failure, especially among Ukrainian men.
- Newly elected officials will practice wise leadership within the federal government as well as for empathy and wisdom for more well entrenched local leadership, in both urban and rural areas.
- For men and women who are battling in, what is basically, a civil war on the extreme eastern borders of the country. Most Ukrainians are eager for peace.
- People would believe in Jesus the Christ, as both Lord and Savior of their lives
- Gospel focused, Russian or Ukrainian speaking Bible study groups would be formed from believing people and those that dwell within their inner circles of influence
- New churches would be planted, with the understanding that they are too plant new churches as well.
- Existing churches, pastors, and lay leadership would be encouraged by the movement of God’s spirit in the land and that they would be motivated to serve in culturally relevant ways